Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Frosted acrylic lens gives the fixture a unique identity with light reflected through the polished edge
- Add a splash of color to a space with optional theatrical color gels offered in four standard colors with custom colors available upon request
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others)
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)