Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 85% direct and 15% indirect lighting provides functional illumination while providing an uplight component to eliminate the "cave effect" of dark ceilings
- Highly transmissive diffusing acrylic enhances spaces with filtered illumination
- Spun-metal trim ring and optional solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative elements to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 88 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- TOP LENS: Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 75 lb (35 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L115W | White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,057
L229W | White 229W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 20,113
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Luminaire total lumens and wattage decrease by 15%.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes.
See line art for illustrations.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard