Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- End lit construction creates a soft gradation of light down the length of the lens
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply located in aluminum cap
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard. Lenses are made of an impact modified acrylic and are tethered to the housing with an aircraft cable. Acrylic leaves to be field installed. Reference install sheet for details.
- CONSTRUCTION: Machined aluminum housing used to maximize thermal management of LEDs and driver
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L8W | White 8W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 466
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Field adjustable aircraft cables allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Power cord is white.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard