Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Diffuser available in 5” and 10” heights
- Available with metal band side walls which can be finished to add accent colors
- Choose matte opal diffuser or from four fabrics
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Single point mounting simplifies installation
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy. Max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: Top plate is always white (PT01). Canopy, stem, and hub finished to match your specification. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Metal band options are specified separately.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate mountings or 2"x2" cross-section
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)