Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- 70% direct/30% indirect distribution
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Crisp, clean edges give the shape a clear definition
- Diffuser available in 5” and 10” heights
- Add a decorative accent with optional color bands
- High-quality acoustic panel options offered to create a quieter, more comfortable environment
- Choose matte opal diffuser or from four fabrics
- Monopoint or straight cable mounting options
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy or remote. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: Top plate is always white (PT01). Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Color band options are specified separately.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including 2"x2" cross-section rings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 20 lb (10 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
|Select configurations of this product are available to ship within 10 business days after release, denoted by the Quick Ship icon . Quantity is limited to 5 units; contact factory to discuss larger requests. Product availability will be confirmed within 24 hours after an order is received; check your Open Orders report for ship date confirmation. Send orders to SPIteam@spilighting.com and mark your subject as "Quick Ship." Orders MUST contain "QWK" in the ordering code.|
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L54W | White 54W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,517
L108W | White 108W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 11,034
120-277V | Universal Voltage
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Diffuser Finish *
Fabrics are extruded into the acrylic and will not separate from the diffuser. They are washable. Please choose one:
FB00 | Matte Opal Diffuser
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Stem mountings feature a 45 degree swivel and meet earthquake requirements.
Power cord is white.
CAA | 5” Flat Canopy, Remote Power Supply, 3 Straight Aircraft Cables & Power Cord
CAS 3 | 6.5” Canopy, Remote Power Supply, Stem with 3 Aircraft Cables & Power Cord to Hub
PSA | 12” Canopy with Power Supply, 3 Straight Aircraft Cables & Power Cord
PSS 3 | 12” Canopy with Power Supply, Stem with 3 Aircraft Cables & Power Cord to Hub
3 Finished ceiling to bottom of the hub is constant at 17" regardless of OAH. Minimum adjustable cable length is half of fixture width (W). See line art.
Color Band Options
Color bands are opaque. The finish is specified separately. When choosing this option, use the associated photometrics provided. For MB01 and MB02 options, Matte Opal Acrylic (FB00) is the standard diffuser finish. Consult factory for fabric and color band combinations.
4 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
5 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
6 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer color bands, consult factory.
Acoustic Panel Options
Half-inch felt panel inserts dampen sound reverberation, improving acoustic comfort. They are composed of 100% PET (minimum 50% recycled content from recycled water bottles) and are moisture and bacteria resistant. The felt contains no VOCs and is CDPH v1.2 compliant. The acoustic panels achieve a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) up to 0.80 (depending on configuration). ASTM E-84 Class A and CAN ULC S102-10 fire rated. Contact the factory for additional colors.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. Quick Ship max OAH is 116".
| Pendant suspension length other than standard