Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- 70% direct/30% indirect
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Crisp, clean edges give the shape a clear definition
- Diffuser available in 5” and 10” heights
- Add a decorative accent with optional color bands
- Choose Matte Opal Diffuser or from four fabrics
- Monopoint or straight cable mounting options
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: The top plate and channel are painted super white (PT01). Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Color band options are specified separately.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW or Tunable White, remote drivers, or 2"x2" cross-section rings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 35 lb (16 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L97W | White 97W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 9,910
L190W | White 190W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 19,410
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Diffuser Finish *
Fabrics are extruded into the acrylic and will not separate from the diffuser. They are washable. Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixtures to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Remote mounting options available; contact factory.
1 Finished ceiling to bottom of the hub is constant at 17" regardless of OAH. Minimum adjustable cable length is half the diameter of the ring. Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Color Band Options
Color bands are opaque. The finish is specified separately. When choosing this option, use the associated photometrics provided. For MB01 and MB02 options, Matte Opal Diffuser (FB00) is the standard finish. Consult factory for fabric and color band combinations.
2 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
3 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
4 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer color bands, consult factory.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard