Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Diffuser available in two heights
- Available with metal band side walls which can be finished to add accent colors
- Choose matte opal diffuser or from four fabrics
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Mix and match with entire Novato Family
- Consult factory for 2”x2” cross-section version
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- DIFFUSER: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: Tailor the mounting plate to your space. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Metal band options are specified separately.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including 2"x2" cross-section
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L97W | White 97W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 9,900
L194W | White 194W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 19,800
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Diffuser Finish *
Fabrics are extruded into the acrylic and will not separate from the diffuser. They are washable. Please choose one:
Metal Band Options
Matte Opal Acrylic (FB00) is standard with MB01 and MB02 options. Consult factory for fabric and metal band combinations.
3 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
4 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
5 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer metal bands, consult factory.