Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fixture has a bi-planar ambient finished bottom detail with or without the regressed downlight component
- Integral regressed downlight available in 1500lm or 3000lm and beam spread of narrow, medium, wide or very wide
- Identical finish detail on both top and bottom end plates maximizes visual appeal from all viewing angles
- Matte acrylic ambient cylinder diffuser is balanced with the proper amount of illumination while providing a sensible wattage allotment
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 life = 55,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: up to 103 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 46° (114°C)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plates and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)