Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fixture has a bi-planar ambient finished bottom detail with or without the regressed downlight component
- Integral regressed downlight available in 1500lm or 3000lm and beam spread of narrow, medium, wide or very wide
- Identical finish detail on both top and bottom end plates maximizes visual appeal from all viewing angles
- Matte acrylic ambient cylinder diffuser is balanced with the proper amount of illumination while providing a sensible wattage allotment
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 103 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 46° (114°C)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plates and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L9W | White 9W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 883
L16W | White 16W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,570
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Downlight CCT will match the Lamp Options selection above. Please choose one:
14W-90° Very Wide
28W-90° Very Wide
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. White power cord suspension standard (adjustable up to OAH). Integrated power supply canopies feature a 45 degree swivel. Remote driver option available for minimal canopy profile with a 22.5 degree swivel. Stem mounting optional. Choose a mounting from below:
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard