Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Matching bi-planar finish detail on top and bottom maximizes visual appeal from all angles
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- Integral regressed downlight available in 1500lm or 3000lm and beam spread of narrow (26°), medium (40°), wide (55°), or very wide (90°)
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Available in either stem or cable mounting with driver located in canopy; remote driver option available for minimal canopy profile
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 101 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 46° (114°C)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plates and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW, Tunable White, other sizes, or clusters
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications. RoHS compliant.
Mounting Weight: Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Mounting Weight: Approximate: 20 lb (10 kg)
Mounting Weight: Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Mounting Weight: Approximate: 35 lb (16 kg)
Mounting Weight: Approximate: 40 lb (19 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L21W | White 21W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,058
L42W | White 42W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,116
L35W | White 35W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,430
L71W | White 71W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,958
L49W | White 49W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,802
L92W | White 92W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 9,016
L78W | White 78W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 7,644
L106W | White 106W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,388
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Downlight CCT will match the Lamp Options selection above. Please choose one:
14W-90° Very Wide
28W-90° Very Wide
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; however, when the power supply is located in the canopy, auxiliary mounting holes are required. Power supply canopies feature a 45 degree swivel: 2' fixtures have a 10" diameter canopy and 3' to 8’ fixtures have a 12" diameter canopy. Canopies for the remote power supplies swivel 22.5 degrees. Aircraft cable mounts feature a white power cord. Field adjustable aircraft cable allows the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Choose a mounting from below:
3 2' size has a 10" canopy and 3' to 8' sizes have a 12" canopy
When specifying a Lutron driver with the 92W 4’ fixture or the 8’ fixture in combination with a downlight and power supply canopy option (PSA or PSS), the canopy will be larger. Contact factory for more information.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard