Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One of the slimmest profiles on the market
- Seamless aluminum housing with no visible fasteners
- Seamless matte opal acrylic diffuser sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Smooth light with zero pixelation
- Go cordless with 1mm energized cables
- Available in direct or semi-direct distributions
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 59 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Choose from power supply integrated in canopy or remote. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match (except button canopy). To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including different sizes or acoustic panel options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
|Select configurations of this product are available to ship within 10 business days after release, denoted by the Quick Ship icon . Quantity is limited to 5 units; contact factory to discuss larger requests. Product availability will be confirmed within 24 hours after an order is received; check your Open Orders report for ship date confirmation. Send orders to SPIteam@spilighting.com and mark your subject as "Quick Ship." Orders MUST contain "QWK" in the ordering code.|
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 1W per foot of OAH for low output and 2.5W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L32W | White 32W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,894
L60W | White 60W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,552
120-277V | Universal Voltage
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
1 Canopy dimensions may change for MCE and MCP mountings.
MCE and BCE max distance to the driver (including OAH) is 15' for low output and 13' for high output. BCE and BCP max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory. MCE, MCP and BCP mount to standard 4" octagonal junction box. BCP option includes standalone (independent of ceiling couplers) junction box cover.
BCE option requires access above the ceiling and uses ceiling coupler (with cable gripper) to mount to electrically non-conductive structure above. Coupler mounts to ceiling using a 3/8" through hole with a maximum structure thickness of 1.25". Excess cable exits ceiling coupler above structure to be connected to Class II power lead (BCE). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Luminaire shown above features MCE mounting. Please choose one:
MCE 2 | 10" Monopoint Canopy with Power Supply & 4 Energized Cables
MCP 2 | 10" Monopoint Canopy with Power Supply & 4 Aircraft Cables with White Power Cord
BCE 3 | 1/2" Button Canopy with 4 Straight Energized Cables, Remote Supply
BCP 3 | 1/2" Button Canopy & 4 Straight Aircraft Cables with White Power Cord, Remote Supply
2 Minimum OAH is half the diameter of the ring
3 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum and not painted to match housing
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Optical Distribution *
Choose DID option for 80% down/20% up distribution. Uplight slits with a matte opal diffuser added to top of housing, as shown below.
DF_DIR | Direct (default)
DID 4 | Direct / Indirect
4 Apply .83 multiplier for delivered lumens
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard