Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aluminum housing is seamless with no visible fasteners
- Evenly-illuminated matte opal acrylic diffuser is seamless and sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Exceptionally clean visual appearance from all angles
- Go cordless with 1mm energized cable mounting options
- Available in direct or semi-direct distributions
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: up to 59 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Choose from power supply integrated in canopy or remote. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match (except button canopy). To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including larger diameters, tiered chandeliers, or orbit chandeliers
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)