Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal top and bottom lens protects fixture and provides uniform illumination
- Mount vertically or horizontally
- Two lens removal options provide application flexibility
- Interior family fixtures available to carry a consistent lighting design throughout a project
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: Formed opal acrylic lens
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
|Select configurations of this product are available to ship within 10 business days after release, denoted by the Quick Ship icon . Quantity is limited to 5 units; contact factory to discuss larger requests. Product availability will be confirmed within 24 hours after an order is received; check your Open Orders report for ship date confirmation. Send orders to SPIteam@spilighting.com and mark your subject as "Quick Ship." Orders MUST contain "QWK" in the ordering code.|
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,501
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,002
120-277V | Universal Voltage
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
DF_VERT | Vertical (default)
DF_LUM | Luminous (default)
Lens Installation *
INST2 includes ball nuts on vertical bars to remove lens.
DF_INST1 | Slides Out (default)