Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Add a splash of color to a space with optional theatrical color gels (offered in five standard colors with custom colors available upon request)
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine or incandescent
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE (LED): L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- LENS: Top and bottom glass lens standard with any LED module
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable. Flush front.
- FINISH: The face plate is aluminum and available in brushed or painted finishes. Accents are available in brushed brass or can be painted.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 416
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 833
1 Incandescent/Quartz Lamp(s) Not Included
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
2 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Color Accents *
Contact factory to customize a color gel that coordinates with your application.