Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Timeless design, modern performance
- Nostalgic feel
- Authentic glass opal diffuser
- Complimentary pendant and wall mounted luminaires help you to carry out a consistent lighting design throughout a space
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 104 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Opal glass
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum or brass
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,290
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,476
1 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
2 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s. Not required with incandescent.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.