Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- External fasteners are not visible, providing a clean fixture design
- Frosted acrylic lens gives the fixture a unique identity with light reflected through the polished edge
- Add a splash of color to a space with optional theatrical color gels offered in four standard colors with custom colors available upon request
- Optional durable wood laminate faceplate adds a warm, natural texture to a space
- Optional embossed stainless steel-linear and crosshatch face plate options add unique, metal accents and textures to a space
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; stainless steel support cables
- TOP LENS: Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,173
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,346
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to a standard 2" x 4" switch junction box. Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height.
Matching perimeter edge lighting is standard with color accents. Specify the No Perimeter Edge Color (NPC) option for a pure white luminous border. Contact factory to customize a color gel that coordinates with your application.
Optional motif is black, unless specified.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard