Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 85% direct and 15% indirect lighting provides functional illumination while providing an uplight component to eliminate the "cave effect" of dark ceilings
- Highly transmissive diffusing acrylic enhances spaces with filtered illumination
- Spun-metal trim ring and optional solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative elements to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 99 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- TOP LENS: Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L86W | White 86W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 8,514
L172W | White 172W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 17,028
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Luminaire total lumens and wattage decrease by 15%.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Stem mounting features a 45 degree swivel.
See line art for illustrations.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard