Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A clean, modern form with impressive performance
- Highly transmissive diffuser enhances spaces with soft and even illumination
- No visible hot spots
- Efficacy up to 99 lm/W
- Optional uplight component helps eliminate the “cave effect”
- Spun-metal trim ring adds a high-quality decorative element
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 99 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- TOP LENS: Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 75 lb (35 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L86W | Direct Only - 86W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 11,249
L115W | Direct/Indirect - White 115W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 14,911
L172W | Direct Only - White 172W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 22,498
L229W | Direct/Indirect - White 229W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 29,822
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes.
See line art for illustrations.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard