Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Diffuser available in 5” and 10” heights
- Available with metal band side walls which can be finished to add accent colors
- Choose matte opal diffuser or from four fabrics
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Monopoint or straight cable mounting options
- Mix and match with the entire Novato Family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy or remote. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on inner and outer surfaces; edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic
- FINISH: Top plate is always white (PT01). Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Metal band options are specified separately.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including 2"x2" cross-section rings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 35 lb (16 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L97W | White 97W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 9,900
L194W | White 194W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 19,800
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Diffuser Finish *
Fabrics are extruded into the acrylic and will not separate from the diffuser. They are washable. Please choose one:
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Stem mountings feature a 45 degree swivel and meet earthquake requirements.
Power cord is white.
3 Finished ceiling to bottom of the hub is constant at 17" regardless of OAH. Minimum adjustable cable length is half of fixture width (W). See line art.
Metal Band Options
Matte Opal Acrylic (FB00) is standard with MB01 and MB02 options. Consult factory for fabric and metal band combinations.
4 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
5 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
6 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer metal bands, consult factory.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard