Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Seamless construction
- Diffuser available in two heights (see line art for details)
- Hang individually or consult factory to arrange in tiered or nested configurations
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 104 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class 2 power supply integrated in canopy. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50’, #16 AWG = 75’, #14 AWG = 100’. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- FINISH: Top plate is always white (PT01). Canopy finished to your specification. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW, Tunable White, straight cable mounting, rectangles, or acoustic panel options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L42W | White 42W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,372
L85W | White 85W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 8,849
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Diffuser Height *
Please choose one:
Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. 12" canopy features field adjustable aircraft cables that allow the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). White power cord.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard