Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- White matte acrylic diffuser enhances a space with filtered, uniform illumination
- The double semi-sphere diffuser is joined together and then finished with an opal matte treatment to create a unified look to the globe
- The light engine is located at the center of the sphere, rather than the top, for the most even illumination
- Standard overall height of 48" allows designs to incorporate multiple sizes while maintaining a clearly defined lighting plane or vary OAH as desired
- Different sizes and mounting heights can be used to create visual arrays and three-dimensional collages
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Available in high and low wattages; both options are great for providing usable light while minimizing power consumption
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 115 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: UV-stabilized acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L36W | White 36W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,172
L72W | White 72W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 8,345
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Canopy is 5.5” diameter with a 45 degree swivel. Aircraft cable mount features a white power cord. Field adjustable aircraft cable allows the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Choose a mounting from below:
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard