Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Take your design to a new scale
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- 70% direct/30% indirect distribution
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Crisp, clean edges give the shape clear definition
- Segmented for easy transportation and installation
- Add decorative accents with optional color bands
- Keep ceilings clean with minimal mounting hardware and just one power drop
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic. Ships in eight segments. Segments are connected by powerful magnetics and secured with a mechanical connection. Plug & play wiring between sections expedites installation.
- FINISH: Canopy finished to match your specification. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Color band options are specified separately. Each ring's top plate and channel are painted Super White (PT01).
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW or Tunable White, remote drivers, or 2"x2" cross-section rings
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 175 lb (80 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L423W | White 423W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 43,214
L847W | White 847W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 86,530
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
Power drop canopy mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). The aircraft ceiling coupler can be connected to power drop canopy or can be separated from the power drop canopy to gain flexibility in mounting. See Downloads on website for mounting center measurements. Aircraft cable suspension uses ceiling coupler to mount to structure above. Coupler accepts 1/4-20 threaded rod or can be anchored using through hole (hardware by others). Remote mounting options available; contact factory.
Color Band Options
Color bands are opaque. The finish is specified separately. When choosing this option, use the associated photometrics provided.
1 Delivered lumens are 83% of luminous form output shown above
2 Delivered lumens are 64% of luminous form output shown above
3 Delivered lumens are 53% of luminous form output shown above. To specify different finishes for the inner and outer color bands, consult factory.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard