Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2” x 3” profile
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Get tight to the ceiling with the Close-Mount Indirect Batwing option
- Seamless housing finished to your specification
- Superior fit and finish
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Eliminate visual distractions with hidden aircraft cable grippers
- Integral power supply for easier installation
- Only one power drop
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 126 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 32°C (90°F)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena and Current NX optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Frosted clear acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Choose an INDIRECT light source below:
IND-L42W | White 42W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,288
IND-L85W | White 85W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 10,702
IND-L169W | White 169W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 21,277
Indirect Distribution *
Choose the optical distributing for the indirect portion of the ring:
1 Delivered lumens are 90% of the output shown under Light Source 2.
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
2 Canopy dimensions may change.. Not available with L169W light source.
3 Canopy dimensions may change.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). For the SIA mounting, the aircraft ceiling coupler can be connected to power drop canopy or can be separated from the power drop canopy to gain flexibility in mounting. Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture. The minimum OAH is half the diameter of the drum plus the diffuser height.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard