Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 2” x 3” profile
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Segmented for easy transportation and installation
- Clean, continuous lines of light with zero pixelation
- Coveted fit and finish
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers are easy to adjust
- Integral power supply for easier installation
- Only one power drop
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 126 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 32°C (90°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Frosted clear acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 60 lb (28 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request. Choose an INDIRECT light source below:
IND-L106W | White 106W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 13,345
IND-L212W | White 212W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 26,691
IND-L424W | White 424W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 53,382
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH).
The aircraft ceiling coupler can be connected to power drop canopy or can be separated from the power drop canopy to gain flexibility in mounting.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard