Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sleek 1.6” x 3” cross-section
- Seamless housing and lens
- Clean, continuous lines of light with zero pixelation
- Superior fit and finish
- Keep ceilings clean with minimal mounting hardware
- Hidden internal aircraft cable grippers add refinement and eliminate a common visual distraction
- Conveniently adjust the length of the aircraft cables at the fixture instead of the ceiling
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White or RGBW LED light engine
- DISTRIBUTION: Direct
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L80 = >60,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 65 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K (white); 3000K (RGBW)
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply standard for white light engines. Max distance to the driver (including OAH) is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. RGBW has a remote DMX driver; max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 42°C (108°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on white light engines. DMX standard for RGBW. Other dimming options are available; contact factory.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 20 lb (10 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED
lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L40W | White 40W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,604
L81W | White 81W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 5,273
L81W-C 1 | RGBW 81W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,785
1 RGBW delivered lumens shown are for white only at 3000K
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
2 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Use DMX/DALI programming for alternate color temps; see programming guide
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Contact factory for power supply in canopy options.
5 The minimum adjustable cable length is half the diameter of the ring. Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard For Tunable White or RGBW, see Driver section for any exceptions.