Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal acrylic diffuser enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Optional finial available
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: Opal acrylic is standard; matte acrylic and hand painted lenses optional. Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens.
- TOP LENS: Any upward facing LEDs will be covered with a protective lens
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 50 lb (23 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L50W | White 50W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,968
L100W | White 100W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 9,935
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Canopy is 6.5" diameter with a 45 degree swivel.
Wired for separate switching when ordered with EMR.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard