Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Spun metal trim ring adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Matching bi-planar finish detail on top and bottom maximizes visual appeal from all angles
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- White matte acrylic diffuser enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Integral regressed downlight available in 1500lm or 3000lm and beam spread of narrow, medium, wide or very wide
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 101 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Class II power supply integrated in canopy standard; remote optional. Max distance to the driver is 15' (includes OAH). For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: Trim rings and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal and plated finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests; including vertical decorative bar stock
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L35W | White 35W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,430
L71W | White 71W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 6,958
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Please choose one:
14W-90° Very Wide
28W-90° Very Wide
Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box. 12" diameter canopy (45 degree swivel) with integrated power supply standard. 5.5" diameter canopy (22.5 degree swivel) with remote mounted power supply optional. Aircraft cable with white power cord optional (adjustable up to OAH) Choose a mounting from below:
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard