Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One of the slimmest profiles on the market
- Seamless aluminum housing with no visible fasteners
- Seamless matte opal acrylic diffuser sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Smooth light with zero pixelation
- Mounts on ceiling or wall
- Choose a direct surface mount or a standoff option to overlap rings easily
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 59 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class 2 power supply. Max distance to the driver is: #18 AWG = 50', #16 AWG = 75', #14 AWG = 100'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including other sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM
on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,303
L44W | White 44W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,607
L81W | White 81W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,798
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
MCS mounting features a robust 1.75" standoff, with 4 mounting points, suitable for public spaces and is supplied with 8' lead length and 2.25" round goof plates. SFC mounting features a surface mounting plate and is supplied with 8’ lead length. SJB mounting features a 5” round j-box cover combined with (3) 0.5” standoffs. To overlap adjacent rings, alternate between SFC and MCS mountings. Contact factory for alternate standoff heights.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.