Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- External fasteners are not visible, providing a clean fixture design
- Frosted acrylic lens gives the fixture a unique identity with light reflected through the polished edge
- Add a splash of color to a space with optional theatrical color gels offered in four standard colors with custom colors available upon request
- Optional durable wood laminate faceplate adds a warm, natural texture to a space
- Optional embossed stainless steel-linear and crosshatch face plate options add unique, metal accents and textures to a space
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,173
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,346
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Requires recessed mounting. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Capable of 1/2 IP conduit connection.
Matching perimeter edge lighting is standard with color accents. Specify the No Perimeter Edge Color (NPC) option for a pure white luminous border. Contact factory to customize a color gel that coordinates with your application.
Optional motif is black, unless specified.