Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Optional VAN (vanity mount) features solid end caps for a fully enclosed fixture
- Perforated and polished stainless steel lens with mylar backing provides a unique look and filtered illumination
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- LENS: Prismatic top lens and bottom lens standard with any LED module. They shield direct view of the lamp in applications where views above or below the fixture are possible and prevent external objects from entering the fixture.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 946
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 473
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Vanity mount features solid end caps.