Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Dust cover lens standard
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static color options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L15W | White 15W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,299
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,444
L57W | White 57W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,889
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s..
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
Bracket mount is supplied with a discrete cover that fits over a standard 4" octagonal junction box. Additional support required (by others). Yoke and Run mount to standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
1 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up. When specifying EMR with RUN, the first fixture in the run will be the emergency unit. If other or different Emergency units are needed, contact factory. Additional Power feed location will be required to power non-emergency sections.
Cut-off shield (CS), louver (LV) and translucent shield (TS) options cannot be used together.