Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Dust cover lens standard
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines; Lutron control options available
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGB and static color options
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L11W | White 11W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,084
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,040
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 4,079
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Bracket and Run mounts are supplied with a discrete cover that fits over a standard 4" octagonal junction box. Additional support required (by others). INSTALLATION NOTES: During installation the contractor is responsible to use actual fixtures to ensure accurate mounting centers from one fixture to the next along the length of the linear run. Choose a mounting from below:
3 For a take-off and pricing, contact factory