Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- IP68 light engines, connectors, and fully potted drivers stand up to harsh natatorium environments
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Field adjustable housing locks into position, enabling precise fixture alignment for high-quality design performance
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: Up to 99 lm/W delivered
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 28°C (82°F)
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V dimmable power supply standard
- CONSTRUCTION: Extruded aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable; cast aluminum end caps protect internal components and are recyclable
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)