Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, reduce glare and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Delivers more than 53,000 lumens in a true 360° pattern
- Standard black cut-off shields reduce glare
- Perfect design tool for lighting large, open areas
- Specifically designed for sports complexes; will not capture projectiles
- Slim 12" profile
- Comparable output to 1,000W Metal Halide with a 39% energy savings
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 83 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Stem mounted. Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others).
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 65 lb (30 kg)