Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, reduce glare and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions: 35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35° while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Clean design features hidden heat sinks and no visible fasteners within view
- Natatorium-rated: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, IP68 light engine and electrical connectors, fully potted power supply
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP68 rated White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: Up to 90 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 42°C (107°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts over standard 4" octagonal junction box with auxiliary mounting holes. Standard 45 degree swivel canopy.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 45 lb (21 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
(3) 127W | White 381W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 39,014
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Shield the source from view at certain angles, absorb or block unwanted light, or reflect and redirect light with optional cut-off shields and louvers. Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
2 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens
Where color-over-angle isn't a priority, such as when reflecting off of wood surfaces, you can choose a high output option which increases efficacy to more than 100 lumens per watt delivered.
4 Apply 1.09 multiplier for delivered lumens. Excludes color-over-angle correction lens
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard