Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Create a contemporary look with this low profile, single rail design
- Present a clean visual package by encapsulating wireways and eliminating vertical stems
- Lessen glare on surfaces, increase visual comfort and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Ideally constructed for natatorium environments
- Eliminate fixtures over pools
- Save 25 to 30 percent on installation costs by reducing the number of power drops
- Gain freedom and flexibility for ideal positioning of luminaires regardless of ceiling impediments such as supports, HVAC and other systems
- Access and remove lighting modules without disassembling the entire system
- Choose from visually-matching indirect and direct lighting luminaires
- Rail system can be modified to turn corners and change elevations
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP68 white LED light engine and electrical connectors
- CRI: 80+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 96 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3500K or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 1 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 34°C (93°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 30 lb (14 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L254W | White 254W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 24,409
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .91 multiplier for delivered lumens
Hinged housing clamps over Lightruss Rail and is self-supporting without tools. Field adjustable aircraft cable allows the fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Fixture modules can be added, removed or replaced without dismantling mounting track.
Product shown above with optional cut-off shields. Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
2 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens