Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Acrylic face plate gives the fixture a unique identity and efficiently illuminates a space
- Decorative aluminum plate has multiple finish options, enabling the fixture to blend into a space or make an artistic statement
- Adjustable mounting centers ease the installation process by allowing the fixture to adjust for each building system and structure (adjustable 4" to 48" mounting centers standard)
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: Fluorescent
- BALLAST: Integral electronic fluorescent ballast utilizes the latest energy-saving technology to maintain consistent color temperature, CRI and lumen maintenance, while eliminating the need for remote mounting and simplifying installation. Class "A" sound rated ballast for use in low ambient noise applications.
- TEMPERATURE: Thermally protected ballast limits operating temperature.
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Finish includes center extrusion, end caps, and shielding (if specified). Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications