Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Acrylic face plate gives the fixture a unique identity and efficiently illuminates a space
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Fixture design allows relamping without the use of tools, simplifying maintenance
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: Fluorescent
- BALLAST: Integral electronic fluorescent ballast utilizes the latest energy-saving technology to maintain consistent color temperature, CRI and lumen maintenance, while eliminating the need for remote mounting and simplifying installation. Class "A" sound rated ballast for use in low ambient noise applications.
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box; additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others). Auxiliary mounting 6.75" from center provided. Allows fixture to be installed at an application appropriate height by providing a means to mount the fixture centered on, above or below existing mounting components.
- FINISH: Faceplate is clear acrylic with white frosted accent. Finish specifies the inset decorative aluminum panel. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)