SPI is looking for one or two Mechanical Drafters/Designers to complete our team. The primary function of this role is to coordinate directly with engineering, fabrication, and assembly while developing designs that meet manufacturing requirements and customer needs.
- Work closely with New Product Development and Sustaining Engineering managers to ensure design specifications are met
- Use Inventor software to create detailed designs, models, and drawings as needed based on the scope of the project
- Coordinate and work closely with other engineers and departments during the design process to ensure successful implementation within the company
- BOM execution, including assembly and installation instructions for each fixture
- Proficiency in 3D CAD software to produce detailed models and assembly drawings. Inventor experience is preferred, but not required
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of lighting and lighting fixture design is a bonus
- Knowledge of BOM, product design, assemblies, and various manufacturing processes desired
SPI Lighting Employment Application
All positions require a completed employment application to be submitted. Applications are reviewed on a confidential basis. Please complete and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
SPI Lighting, Inc.
ATTN: Human Resources
10400 N. Enterprise Drive
Mequon, WI 53092
Download Application Form (PDF)