Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Extruded frosted acrylic tube with aluminum end caps maximizes output and creates uniform illumination
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: Fluorescent
- BALLAST: Integral electronic fluorescent ballast utilizes the latest energy-saving technology to maintain consistent color temperature, CRI and lumen maintenance, while eliminating the need for remote mounting and simplifying installation. Class "A" sound rated ballast for use in low ambient noise applications. Meets NEC 410.73 double-ended, fluorescent lamp ballast disconnect requirements.
- TEMPERATURE: Thermally protected ballast limits operating temperature
- FINISH: Housing and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or anodized finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
1 T5 & T8 Fluorescent Linear Lamp(s) Not Included
Mounts to standard 2" x 4" switch box with auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Choose a mounting from below: