Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optically engineered, precision LED optics control light distribution and direct light where it is needed
- Premium 95% reflective aluminum is utilized in the highly-efficient and effective reflector design
- All visible fasteners are flush mounted, providing a clean design
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Recessed housing has anodized finish providing optimal thermal effectiveness and durable corrosion protection
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- CONSTRUCTION: Tempered glass lens protects fixture lamp engine. Aluminum construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable.
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Capable of 1/2 IP conduit connection.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for poured concrete applications and use in wet locations. IP67 rated fixture per International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certifies fixture as dust-tight and protected against temporary immersion.
ATTENTION!! CORD MUST RUN UNINTERRUPTED FROM THE FIXTURE TO A LIQUID TIGHT SPLICE ENCLOSURE (BY OTHERS). DO NOT CUT CORD AND MAKE SPLICE IN RECESSED BOX BEHIND FIXTURE. THIS BOX IS NOT LIQUID TIGHT. MAKING THE CONNECTION THERE WILL CAUSE THE PRODUCT TO FAIL AND VOID ITS WARRANTY.