Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rings measure 24", 36" and 72" in diameter
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Mix and match with entire Novato Family
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Single point mounting simplifies installation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply(s)
- DIMMING: 1% minimum dim level standard
- CONTROLS: 0-10V standard. Lutron Athena, Current NX, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic. 24" and 36" rings: diffuser has a seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on its inner and outer surfaces. 72" ring is shipped in 4 segments. Segments are connected by powerful magnetics and secured with a mechanical connection. Plug & play wiring between sections expedites installation.
- FINISH: Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Each ring's top plate and channel are painted Super White (PT01).
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including alternate sizes or configurations
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 120 lb (55 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L290W | White 290W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 29,580
L581W | White 581W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 59,262
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
Mounts using auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). The minimum adjustable cable length is half the diameter of each ring. Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture. Hubs are located inside the top two rings.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard