Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Outer ring: 120" diameter / Middle ring: 72" diameter / Center ring: 36" diameter
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Mix and match with entire Novato Family
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Single point mounting simplifies installation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply(s)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic. 36" ring: diffuser has a seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on its inner and outer surfaces. 72" ring is shipped in 4 segments. 120" ring is shipped in 8 segments. Segments are connected by powerful magnetics and secured with a mechanical connection. Plug & play wiring between sections expedites installation.
- FINISH: Canopy and mounting components finished to match your specification. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request. Each ring's top plate and channel are painted Super White (PT01).
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including different ring sizes
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 120 lb (55 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L370W | White 370W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 37,757
L738W | White 738W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 75,515
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts using auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Finished ceiling to the bottom of the hub is constant at 10" regardless of OAH. The minimum adjustable cable length is half the diameter of each ring. Cables must be at least 45° to the fixture.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard