Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Outer ring: 120" diameter / Middle ring: 72" diameter / Center ring: 36" diameter
- Fully enclosed three-sided luminous form brightens horizontal and vertical planes
- Hand-fabricated construction maintains crisp, clean edges
- Specialized high-transmission diffuser offers higher delivered lumens while providing uniform illumination
- Mix and match with entire Novato Family
- Provides functional lighting with comfortable luminance levels
- Single point mounting simplifies installation
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: 102 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Remote Class II power supply included. Max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONSTRUCTION: Edges are fused with solvent that permanently binds acrylic. 36" ring: diffuser has a seamless bottom and minimal lap joint(s) on its inner and outer surfaces. 72" ring is shipped in 4 segments. 120" ring is shipped in 8 segments.
- FINISH: Tailor the canopy to your space. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L370W | White 370W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 37,757
L738W | White 738W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 75,515
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered
lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Mounts using auxiliary mounting holes. Additional support required (by others). Hub to canopy is constant at 13.5" regardless of OAH; fixtures suspend from hub and canopy by aircraft cables. Field adjustable aircraft cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). White power cords are provided.
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard