Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- IP68 light engines, connectors and fully potted drivers stand up to harsh natatorium environments
- Modular part system allows for ease of maintenance
- System is pre-wired at the factory with quick connectors in each of the sections for easy wiring and installation
- Tube structure allows for three separate raceways to give maximum flexibility in circuitry and other wiring
- Precision injection molded optics used for consistent performance from unit to unit
- Standard top lens corrects color-over-angle discoloration, delivering a clean white beam suitable for highly-finished ceilings and walls
- Back cover plate available for applications such as bleachers, cat walks and viewing areas
- Footcandle levels are capable of meeting many HD television requirements
- Optical performance allows for the creation of a fully indirect LED system equal to current 400W and 1000W Metal Halide (MH) Lightruss Systems
- Up to 40% energy savings with an indirect LED system when compared to an indirect Metal Halide (MH) system
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP68 white LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: up to 105 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 4000K
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class I power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 34°C (93°F)
- FINISH: Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L507W | White 507W LED Light Engine 4000K
Delivered Lumens: 53,712
L634W | White 634W LED Light Engine 4000K
Delivered Lumens: 67,140
L761W | White 761W LED Light Engine 4000K
Delivered Lumens: 80,568
Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
1 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens