Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Aluminum housing is seamless with no visible fasteners
- Evenly-illuminated matte opal acrylic diffuser is seamless and sits slightly regressed (.03") from bottom edge of fixture
- Exceptionally clean visual appearance from all angles
- Go cordless with 1mm energized cable mounting options
- Available in direct or semi-direct distributions
- Pairs well with other slimline products in the Zynn family
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 life = 50,000+ hours
- EFFICACY: up to 59 lm/W delivered with power cord
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Choose from power supply integrated in canopy or remote. See mounting section for max driver distances.
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: Matte opal acrylic
- CONSTRUCTION: Housing fabricated from 6000 series aluminum extrusion
- FINISH: Housing and canopy finished to match (except button canopy). To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or various metal finishes. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including larger diameters, tiered chandeliers, or orbit chandeliers
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in dry locations with use of energized cables or damp locations with use of power cord; not suitable for exterior applications
Approximate: 10 lb (5 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Published luminaire wattages are for fixtures with power cord or "zero length" energized cables. When choosing energized cables, fixture wattages increase 1W per foot of OAH for low output and 2.5W per foot of OAH for high output. Voltage drop in energized cables reduces fixture efficacy; minimize OAH or choose an aircraft cable and power cord mounting to maximize efficacy. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,302
L40W | White 40W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,368
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
MCE and BCE max distance to the driver is 18' for low output and 7' for high output. MCP and BCP max distance to the driver is 15'. For extended distances, contact factory. MCE, MCP and BCP mount to standard 4" octagonal junction box. BCP option includes standalone (independent of ceiling couplers) junction box cover.
BCE option uses ceiling coupler (with cable gripper) to mount to electrically non-conductive structure above. Coupler mounts to ceiling using a 3/8" through hole with a maximum structure thickness of 1.25". Excess cable exits ceiling coupler above structure to be connected to Class II power lead (BCE). Field adjustable cables allow fixture to be mounted at an application appropriate height (up to OAH). Luminaire shown above features MCE mounting. Please choose one:
3 Button canopy finished as machined aluminum and not painted to match housing
4 Apply .83 multiplier for delivered lumens. Uplight slits and a matte opal diffuser added to the top of housing, producing 80% down / 20% up distribution
Other Than Standard Options
Specify overall height required from ceiling to the bottom of the fixture.
| Pendant suspension length other than standard