Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fixture has a bi-planar ambient finished bottom detail with or without the regressed downlight component
- Integral regressed downlight available in 1900lm and beam spread of narrow, medium, wide, or very wide
- Matte acrylic ambient cylinder diffuser is balanced with the proper amount of illumination while providing a sensible wattage allotment
- Integrated LED luminaire design features a sophisticated passive cooling system with integrated heat sink
- Ambient and downlight components are standard with separate switching and 0-10v dimming
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine (contact factory for RGBW or Tunable White)
- CRI: 80+ (contact factory for 90+)
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: up to 103 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- DIFFUSER: White matte acrylic diffuser standard; white gloss acrylic diffuser optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum
- FINISH: End plate and mounting components finished to match. To specify separately, contact factory. Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including RGBW or Tunable White
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 15 lb (7 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L10W | White 10W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 980
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT.
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens
Light Source Option *
If you’re specifying a downlight option, layer the ambient and downlight IES files. Downlight CCT will match the Lamp Options selection above. Please choose one:
18W-90° Very Wide