Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increase visual comfort, eliminate source brightness, and improve light uniformity with indirect lighting
- Field adjustable distribution ratchets to five positions—35°, 17.5°, 0°, -17.5°, -35°—while maintaining a static housing (ships from factory at 35° tilt)
- Wet listed for interior or exterior applications
- Robust construction with natatorium option: rustproof aluminum housing, minimum 2 mils powder coat paint finish (except BAL finish), corrosion-resistant fasteners, gasketed and fully sealed LED modules, fully potted power supply
- Watertight power supply box
- Optional direct orientation available
- Solves a wide variety of lighting challenges in one package
- Indirect orientation has no visible fasteners within view
- Optional cut-off shields and louvers available
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: Up to 130 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: Indirect = 41°C (106°F); Direct = 36°C (97°F)
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum construction; precision injection molded optics
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to a standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations; suitable for interior or exterior use
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L184W | White 184W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 23,920
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Shield the source from view at certain angles, absorb or block unwanted light, or reflect and redirect light with optional cut-off shields and louvers. Cut-off shield (CS) and louver (LV) options cannot be used together.
2 Apply .85 multiplier for delivered lumens
3 Apply .55 multiplier for delivered lumens
4 Direct orientation includes thermal vents
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand
the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm