Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Save 40% or more in energy costs
- One-for-one fixture replacement fits into your existing system layout and maintains the current light distribution
- Reuses the existing truss and wiring
- Substantially improve light quality and color consistency
- Turn lights on and off – instantly
- Eliminate the cost, labor, and risks associated with multiple relamping cycles
- Vastly superior solution to retrofit lamps
- Glare-free with full horizontal cutoff
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Specially designed to operate in high ambient temperature environments
- Innovative pin-fin aluminum heat-sink keeps LEDs cool, lengthening the life of the system
- LED modules and power supplies are integrated into a quick-change LED engine
- DC surge suppression included (with NAT option) to increase the protection against minor surge events
- Compatible with Lightruss Size 2 metal halide systems
- Tried and tested, the Lightruss family has been installed in more than 1,200 facilities
- Handcrafted in USA
Note: This spec sheet is for the fixture head only.
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect; contact factory to discuss direct options
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs. at 45° ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 127 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K standard
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard; contact factory for 347-480V systems
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 45°C (113°F); contact factory for higher ambient temp applications
- DIMMING: Optional 5% and 1% minimum dim levels available
- CONTROLS: Standard without controls. 0-10V, Lutron Athena, and nLight AIR optional. Contact factory for other controls (e.g., Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi).
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing; extruded aluminum rails; precision molded acrylic optics
- FINISH: All components finished to match, except for the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including the triangle truss
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 60 lb (28 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED
lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L649W | White 649W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 82,293
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Extended lead times may apply for controls other than 0-10V. Contact factory for additional control options such as Current NX, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, Casambi, or others.
2 Not recommended for natatorium environments without additional component protection. Contact factory for options.
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm ambient temperatures.