Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Save 40% or more in energy costs
- One-for-one fixture replacement fits into your existing system layout and maintains the current light distribution
- Reuses the existing truss and wiring
- Substantially improve light quality and color consistency
- Turn lights on and off – instantly
- Eliminate the cost, labor, and risks associated with multiple relamping cycles
- Vastly superior solution to retrofit lamps
- Glare-free with full horizontal cutoff
- True asymmetric optics with a deep forward throw
- Specially designed to operate in high ambient temperature environments
- Innovative pin-fin aluminum heat-sink keeps LEDs cool, lengthening the life of the system
- LED modules and power supplies are integrated into a quick-change LED engine
- DC surge suppression included (with NAT option) to increase the protection against minor surge events
- Compatible with Lightruss Size 2 metal halide systems
- Tried and tested, the Lightruss family has been installed in more than 1,200 facilities
- Handcrafted in USA
Note: This spec sheet is for the fixture head only.
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine with gasketed and sealed LEDs
- DISTRIBUTION: Indirect; contact factory to discuss direct options
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L90 = >72,000 Hrs. at 45° ambient temperature
- EFFICACY: Up to 127 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K standard
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard; contact factory for 347-480V systems
- DRIVER: Fully potted integral Class 2 power supply standard
- MAX AMBIENT OPERATING TEMP: 45°C (113°F); contact factory for higher ambient temp applications
- DIMMING: Contact factory
- INTEGRATED SURGE PROTECTION: LED components are protected against minor surge events
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum housing; extruded aluminum rails; precision molded acrylic optics
- FINISH: All components finished to match, except for the heat sink which is always painted Satin Aluminum (PT50). Choose from more than 30 thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests, including the triangle truss
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 60 lb (28 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED
lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternate wattages available upon request.
L649W | White 649W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 82,293
Lamp Options *
Delivered lumens shown are at 3500K and 4000K CCT; apply multiplier for delivered lumens at other CCT. Contact factory for alternate color
1 Apply .93 multiplier for delivered lumens
When the NAT option is selected, you can feel confident that the luminaire specified is designed with high-quality materials that will withstand the corrosive environment of indoor pools. Electrical components are protected from moisture and the fixture has been tested to operate in warm ambient temperatures.