Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- Lumen Maintenance: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply included with low wattage LED lamping; remote power supply required with high wattage LED lamping
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- DIFFUSER: One-piece formed opal polycarbonate lens is standard; matte acrylic lens optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,419
L43W 1 | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,839
1 Remote Power Supply Only.2 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
3 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s. Not required with incandescent.
Solid top plate. Bottom lens standard with any LED module. Choose option only if specifying incandescent.