Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser lens enhances a space with filtered illumination
- Solid metal accents add high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Exterior family fixtures available to carry a consistent lighting design throughout a project
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine or incandescent
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- Lumen Maintenance: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: Available LED color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: LED versions feature integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 10% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- DIFFUSER: One-piece formed opal polycarbonate lens is standard; matte acrylic lens optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L22W | White 22W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,419
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 2,839
1 Incandescent Lamp(s) Not Included
2 For incandescent light source only
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s. Not required with incandescent.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up.
Top lens and bottom lens standard with any LED module. Choose option only if specifying incandescent.