Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optical chamber painted high reflectance (minimum 92%) white
- Spun metal housing adds high-quality, decorative element to fixture
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: White LED light engine
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- EFFICACY: 109 lm/W delivered
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- VOLTAGE: 120-277V standard
- DRIVER: Integral Class II power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- LENS: Clear Pattern 12 prismatic acrylic lens
- FINISH: Superwhite (PT01) thermoset polyester powder coat paint standard
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in damp locations; not recommended for exterior applications
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application.
L172W | White 172W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 18,714
1 Apply .95 multiplier for delivered lumens
2 Apply .97 multiplier for delivered lumens