Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Frosted acrylic lens gives the fixture a unique identity with light reflected through the polished edge
- Add a splash of color to a space with optional theatrical color gels offered in four standard colors with custom colors available upon request
- Stainless steel external fasteners will not rust or corrode
- Versatile design allows fixture to be mounted in any orientation
- Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Emergency battery remote optional
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Faceplate is finished to your specification. Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors or brushed aluminum finish. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US & Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L86W | White 86W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 3,520
L43W | White 43W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,760
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
Requires recessed mounting. Additional mounting structure and hardware required (by others).
Color Accents *
Contact factory to customize a color gel that coordinates with your application.
Optional motif is black, unless specified.