Start building your product.
Specify your options and generate a personalized spec sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Premium 95% reflective aluminum is utilized in the highly-efficient and effective reflector design
- External fasteners are not visible, providing a clean fixture design
- Handcrafted in USA
- LIGHT SOURCE: IP66 white LED light engine
- CRI: 80+ or 90+
- LUMEN MAINTENANCE: L70 = >50,000 Hrs.
- CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- DRIVER: Integral Class 2 power supply standard
- DIMMING: 0-10V controls standard to 1% on LED light engines
- CONTROLS: Contact factory for control options (e.g., Lutron Athena, Current NX, nLight, Enlighted, Encelium, Wattstopper, WaveLinx, or Casambi)
- EMERGENCY: Remote battery option is provided with 10W Constant Power Battery back-up, providing 90 Minutes of Emergency operation. Contact factory for other Emergency options.
- CONSTRUCTION: Formed metal construction provides durable protection for internal components and is recyclable
- FINISH: Choose from 26 standard thermoset polyester powder coat paint colors. RAL®, Pantone®, or custom finishes available upon request.
- MOUNTING: Mounts to standard 4" octagonal junction box
- MODIFICATIONS: Consult factory for all modification requests
- APPROVALS: ETL listed to UL standards (US and Canada) for use in wet locations
Approximate: 25 lb (12 kg)
Required Field *
Please Note: Default specifications "DF_XXX" will not appear in the ordering code.
LIGHT SOURCE *
To ensure color consistency, SPI uses precise bin selection and strict quality processes to maintain a 3-step (MacAdam) SDCM on all white LED lampings. Published LED luminaire wattages are calculated using a typical power supply efficiency of 88%; exact wattages may vary based on application. Alternative wattages available upon request.
L29W | White 29W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 1,669
L14W | White 14W LED Light Engine
Delivered Lumens: 835
Lamp Options *
Apply multiplier from chart for delivered lumens at other CCT’s and CRI’s.
10W, Constant Power Battery Back-up, with 90 minutes of emergency operation. EMR-Damp includes damp location enclosure for Battery back-up. EMR-W/L includes a wet location enclosure for battery back-up.
Patterned stainless steel faceplates cannot be painted or metal finished. Please leave the primary finish BLANK when specifying this option.